Hits

myspace counter
myspace counter

Playlist thing


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING FUUU

Scribblenauts, that is. There's this mission where you have to lead a boy back to his father, since he got lost in a dark cave, so I grabbed my handy-dandy Pterodactyl (Who I called Ptery.)+handcuffs, and rescued the boy. The starite then appeared on the other side of the map, and I used Ptery to get there again. The problem is, the kid's idiotic dad followed me and fell into a pit, causing me to have to start over. There has never been a time more perfect for this picture:


I hate AI.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Heloo there! (Fake british accent). Gosh. I don't know what to write. Oh oh, visit my website plz: http://catmew.piczo.com/