Hits

myspace counter
myspace counter

Playlist thing


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, September 6, 2010

School starts tomorrow... Uh...

I really don't know whether to be excited or sad. I mean, I'm in a new class and all, new people to meet, you know, but I mean, it's school. :( Homework, class work, french, gym, science, GEOGRAPHY. Oh god, I hate geo. I failed it last year... Ah well. I guess I'll have to try harder this time. :/ Hopefully, I'll find someone to trade pokemon with. :D I really want a Magmortar, Electivire, and Poryzon-Z. I would trade them the same thing, by the way. You know, Magmar+Magmarizer for Magmar+Magmarizer, Electabuzz+Electrizer for Electabuzz+Electrizer, e.t.c. Also, starters for starters. :D I really want an Empoleon. And a Feraligatr. Oh god I want them so much. It's because of my stupid tradition to pick grass type starters that I didn't pick the water types... Ah, well. Torterra isn't half bad, and Meganium can put up a fight, too, I guess... *sob*

I also need to learn competitive battling. I lose 90% of my battles, honestly. :(

Anyway, off I go. Need to add a Rapid Spinner to my team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Heloo there! (Fake british accent). Gosh. I don't know what to write. Oh oh, visit my website plz: http://catmew.piczo.com/