Hits

myspace counter
myspace counter

Playlist thing


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, September 3, 2010

Rain rain, I FREAKING LOVE RAIN,

So, it has been raining all day today. I wonder why... Well, not that that's important, since I love it when it's raining. :D  It's so pretty and cold... And you can curl up with a nice book and some tea... While listening to... *yawn* Listening to the rain... Falling... =w=

Anyway, I watched Scott Pilgrim vs. The World yesterday... It was awesome. A-W-E-S-O-M-E. I absolutely loved the part where Scott was like: "I said lesbians..." That just cracked me up. :D I wanna read the comic now... :I I saw a couple of volumes in the library three days ago, but they were in the hold section. D: Well, I still have some manga to finish, so that's alright.

YAY RAIN

I'm currently playing Pokemon Yellow on my DS... Stupid Digletts and their high Speed stat... How does that even make sense!? They're moving through GROUND, for f*ck's sake. OAO What are they, like, super powerful digging machines? I mean, their body is shaped like a... Well... Uh... Ahaha... Well, you know the shape. ^_^" So yeah, those Digglets are somehow faster than my Wartortle... ._. And Ivysaur... And Charmeleon... Oh darn it. Does EV training exist in Gen 1?

The rain stopped. :c

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Heloo there! (Fake british accent). Gosh. I don't know what to write. Oh oh, visit my website plz: http://catmew.piczo.com/