Hits

myspace counter
myspace counter

Playlist thing


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Happy 21st of September!

Yay..! Erm, okay. So, today was a great day, mainly for one of my friends, Lulu, because she found 20 bucks on the ground. We were returning from lunch break, and she saw it beside a sewer. ._. Weird, huh. Also, something like this happened in science:


Right, thanks for pointing that out. I was suspecting that my dad was a maple.

So, um, someone just posted the ending to Pokemon B/W on a forum, and I read it... I don't get it... D: I think I should wait until the game is out in Canada. :'D

Oh god, why is this so sad, WHY!?

Because this post is ending, that's why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Heloo there! (Fake british accent). Gosh. I don't know what to write. Oh oh, visit my website plz: http://catmew.piczo.com/