Hits

myspace counter
myspace counter

Playlist thing


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, August 23, 2010

This is sad...

My computer broke down a couple of days ago, so I can't go on the internet too much. :( I'm using a library computer right now, though. Well, better than nothing. ^_^"

Anyway, I finished playing Professor Layton and the Curious Village today. The last puzzles were kind of hard... But I solved almost all of them using hints alone! I only needed a walkthrough for "Get the Ball Out 4". Well, it was pretty fun. The end almost made me cry... :( Poor Flora... I'm also almost finished playing Pokemon Platinum. I have to get to the top of Mt. Coronet, beat the final gym, and the Elite Four. I'm hoping to go through without legendaries this time.

I make iced coffee myself now. We got ice cube trays, so it's easy. :D Well, goodbye for now. Hope you enjoyed this entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Heloo there! (Fake british accent). Gosh. I don't know what to write. Oh oh, visit my website plz: http://catmew.piczo.com/