Hits

myspace counter
myspace counter

Playlist thing


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, August 9, 2010

Pokemon Online anyone?

Well, I totally suck at it, but it's still fun. c: You can find out more about it and download the client here. I'm usually on /tr/ocketry under the username "Katee". (LOLOL SO ORIGINAL) I've got two monotype teams (Electric, Flying) and three different variations of a mixed team.

Anyway, I've finished drawing the lineart for Zilleniose's "Sona Meme". 'Twas fun. c: I'm totally a raccoon.

Oh gosh, I've gotta bring some books back to the library, now. ._. They're gonna be overdue really soon. OFF WE GOOOO-

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Heloo there! (Fake british accent). Gosh. I don't know what to write. Oh oh, visit my website plz: http://catmew.piczo.com/