Hits

myspace counter
myspace counter

Playlist thing


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pokemon is addicting.

You know why? Because Nuzlocke. I had to restart Sapphire on Tuesday due to getting killed by a youngster on Rt. 104. =A= Right now I'm on a new save file, and I just defeated Wattson. :) 
Team:

Electrike Lv. 22 (Leveling)
Linoone Lv. 24
Sableye Lv. 23 (Leveling)
Crobat Lv. 25 (Trained this guy right from a level 8 Zubat. :') )
Marshtomp Lv. 28 (High level because of Wattson.)
Numel Lv. 14 (Just caught.)

BEST TEAM EVER LOL :DDDDD

Okay, but seriously. I haven't lost any of my teammates in this save yet. Hopefully, that won't change.

I noticed that my hair looks really cool after washing and drying it out.


Yeah, I really like messy hair.

Well, I'm off to be awesome with Crobat. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Heloo there! (Fake british accent). Gosh. I don't know what to write. Oh oh, visit my website plz: http://catmew.piczo.com/