Hits

myspace counter
myspace counter

Playlist thing


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Lemon makes stuff lighter.

s in colour, not weight. I'm currently drinking really sour tea, because I squished out a piece of lemon into it. So... Sour... D: Anyway, I was trying to solve this puzzle from Professor Layton and the Curious Village for like, three days. Yup, three days. It's puzzle 94, Get The Ball Out 4. I got so tired that I decided to use a walkthrough after all. I feel really stupid now. ._. I hope I won't have to use a walkthrough for the Magic Square one. I doubt it, though, since I'm usually not bad at solving math problems. 

So, I finished watching Elfen Lied. Oh god, that ending. THAT. ENDING. I was weeping on my chair. Not even because I poked my finger through with a thumbtack, no, that didn't even hurt much for some reason, but because of Mariko's death.



You know, sometimes I find out about awesome songs while not even trying to.



MOTHERF*CKING BROFIST

Heyhey, are you bored now? You probably are. So guess what, I'll just ask you to check out my DeviantART page, for I need more pageviews. That sounded really bad. Anyway, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Heloo there! (Fake british accent). Gosh. I don't know what to write. Oh oh, visit my website plz: http://catmew.piczo.com/