Hits

myspace counter
myspace counter

Playlist thing


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, December 11, 2009

OHMIGAWD YESSS.

OHMIGAWDOHOHMIGAWDOHMIGAWD!!!!!! I'm just too excited to write anythingg right now.. Lemme try later...
....................................................................................
Ok. You know what? I'm way too lazy to write anything else nao so I'll just copy-paste.

COPY-PASTED FROM DEVIANTART JOURNAL:

Hi guys. Mmk, I haven't written here in a while have I? That will be fixed nao. So yeah. When I was walking in to the school cafeteria today, I saw a guy carrying another guys through the door. 8) My automatic shounen-ai fangirl reflex almost worked. Thank god it didn't or people would stare at me as I haven't taken my happy pills. AND THEEN, I heard people saying: "OMG are they like, going out? o_O" "Yeah I heard they are!". And I was like: "Oh sh*t oh sh*t oh SHEEEEET I'VE GOTTA GET AWAY FROM HERE." Now I squeal only thinking about it. I also heard some people saying: "Oh they just look so CUTE together!!! X3". I wonder what they were actually doing? They looked like they just got married. :D OH GAWD SHOOT ME NAO PLEASE.
..............................................................................................................................................
In the middle of Health class Aisha shamelessly came in, pulled our teacher's hodd over her head, PUSHED HER HEAD DOWN AND SAID: "SUFFOCATE SUFFOCATE!!!". No she was just joking of course, everyone knows that, and Mrs. Silva didn't seem very dissappointed... BUT HEY. THAT WAS EPIC WIN. And then kriss threw his hat on the lamp. I LOL'D.
..............................................................................................................................................
I finished sewing my sock monkey in Family Studies today!!! :) IT'S SO KEYUUUTE!!! Did I ACTUALLY just type that? Oh gawd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Heloo there! (Fake british accent). Gosh. I don't know what to write. Oh oh, visit my website plz: http://catmew.piczo.com/