Hits

myspace counter
myspace counter

Playlist thing


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Nowadays... People scare me.

Happy New Years everyone!!! I'm having quite a nice time right now, so I just decided to share it with the world. Yeah.
.....................................................................................
I started watching Death Note again, and I'm on episode 27. Oh gawd. HOW THE F*CK COULD L DIE!?!??! TT~TT I hate Light. That bastard. And Misa is annoying too. LAWL HEER:



YEAH.
......................................................................................................................................................................
Well, now that I've finished ranting 'bout that, let's talk about SNUGGIES. YES. Those RETARDED BACKWARDS ROBES!!! 

 Do you REALLY want to look so retarded? Come on. Even an IDIOT wouldn't wear that. But people say they're just SO DAMN WARM AND COMFY.
.............................................................................................................................................................
I've just realised that my blog is the only place where I actually type what I think. Sad isn't it? I wish I could be a little more open.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Heloo there! (Fake british accent). Gosh. I don't know what to write. Oh oh, visit my website plz: http://catmew.piczo.com/