Hits

myspace counter
myspace counter

Playlist thing


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

OC meme!!! :)

1. Do you love Jake?

YESSS. I lurve that computer addicted freak. :)

2. Do you do anything special with Camisha?

Like whaaat...???

3. What's Tasha's opinion on cheese?

Oh. Cheese is nice. Very nice indeed. ._.

4. In a race between you, Brenda and Nelly, who would win?

I'm not sure... I would surely lose... But then, what would be more powerful? Brenda's speed because of running away from crime scenes, or Nelly's speed because of working out daily? :/

5. Would you love to read Udon's very personal diary?

FFF no. That guy probably writes very boring stuff. Actualy, I'm not really sure if he HAS a diary...

6. Would you love to read Christina's very personal diary?

If she knew that I did it, then she would be veryveryveryvery sad, and then probably tell Jake, who would then probably hack my computer to get revenge. Sooo... NO FREAKIN' WAY!!!

7. What would you do if Bridget and Nelly were going out?

I would yell at Nelly for betraying Udon. But, I'm not sure I would actually be able to come close to her, since the media would probably be very intersested in her sexual orientation after that. D: Thank god I'm not a celebrity.

8. If Salus and Jake teamed up, what would they most likely accomplish?

Dominate the world or something?

9. Name something you have in common with Katee?

Are you freakin' kidding me? (Is Katee)

10. Who does Nelly like?

UUUDOOON. ^///^

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Heloo there! (Fake british accent). Gosh. I don't know what to write. Oh oh, visit my website plz: http://catmew.piczo.com/