Hits

myspace counter
myspace counter

Playlist thing


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, October 15, 2010

Myu-myu-myu-myuuuu-

Whee! Nintendo's finally giving out Mew due to Pokemon's... 10th year anniversary, I think? Yeah. yeah, that's it. I just have to find a place to connect to Wi-fi, and I'll get a Mew for my HG version! :D Maybe Platinum, too. I don't know why I would need two Mews, though. I'll probably get two of them anyway. :D

Well, anyway, I've spent a lot of time these past few days listening to vocaloid songs. I love how Kaito and Gakupo sound together, and solo Meiko is awesome, too. Kaito with anyone is good to me, actually. <:'D Unless it's Magnet with Len. Darn, Kaito sounds like a girl there. D: I really don't like that.

I'm thinking of dressing up as Luke Triton for Halloween. I don't know about the plague doctor costume anymore, because the mask seems hard to make, and I really don't have the patience for that. =u="

TvTropes is ruining my life. Slowly, but surely. TTATT

Now, listen the most awesome song ever:

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Heloo there! (Fake british accent). Gosh. I don't know what to write. Oh oh, visit my website plz: http://catmew.piczo.com/