Hits

myspace counter
myspace counter

Playlist thing


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, May 21, 2010

I seem not to notice many things. D:

A'right. Lets start of with some exciting Pokémon news! I traded a cloned Sceptile for a Haunter who evolved into Gengar! Oh god I love Gengar. :D



Lovely picture, yes?

.....................................................................................................

So, I can't find any templates for my this blog that would match it's title. :( Not that I don't like this one, it just can't be customized as much.

.....................................................................................................
Agh, my stomach's been hurting the whole week now. I had to stay home today, and go home early on tuesday. F*ck.

....................................................................................................

I really have to go to sleep now. But I wanna stay up D: OH WHAT TO DOOO

Bye. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Heloo there! (Fake british accent). Gosh. I don't know what to write. Oh oh, visit my website plz: http://catmew.piczo.com/