Hits

myspace counter
myspace counter

Playlist thing


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The ballad of Ace Lebaron

...is what I'm listening to on Youtube. I absolutely LOVE AoM. Oh wait, HERE. :)
..........................................................................................................................................................................
I've become a much happier prson these days because of MLIA. It never fails to cheer me up or just give me a nice laugh. :D You should be happy too.
..........................................................................................................................................................................
Next time I go to Dollarama I'll need about $20. I found lots of things I would like to buy, including scented candles, placemats, new cleaning utensils (mop, dish brush, e.t.c.), air freshener, wall decorations, plushies, notebooks, ok whatever. XD Too many things to list.
..........................................................................................................................................................................
Here are some of my newest DeviantART uploads: 

 

For more go to:  http://baambooki.deviantart.com/ :)
......................................................................................................................................................................
MLIA

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Heloo there! (Fake british accent). Gosh. I don't know what to write. Oh oh, visit my website plz: http://catmew.piczo.com/