Hits

myspace counter
myspace counter

Playlist thing


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Just came from school!

Yay! End of school day... :sigh: I just ate some fishsticks. They were over-roasted. Ew. I had to go to the washroo right away... :l ANYWAYS. I hear some noise outside, they're doing something to our building! D: Scary... .............................................................................................................. Hnn... Just as I said, Emilia worrys too much! She got sad just 'cause she didn't finish her EQAO prep question! :l I think she even cryed...
Lyuba looks like Ino. Seriously. She just needs a cosplay costume.

Samin said her teeth hurt. :U


Fatima got mad at me 'cause I think she actually belived me when I told her I was Sakura Haruno on MSN.

Simran laughed at me for the prank on MSN 'cause she said it was really stupid.

Kriss went home early from school today... Well, only if 5 minutes before school ends is early, that is. 0_0

Arash first got happy, then sad, then happy again.

Shilajit says that the letter "F", is a bad word. "F" YOU SHILAJIT! >.< I saw Mike at the gas station today morning. Noor said that my hair makes her hungry. O_O I was teaching some first-graders to make flower crowns last recess. ._. And... Thats it!!! :D ...................................................................................................
I don't know why, but I wanted to write some stuff about my friends at school. ...................................................................................................

KTHXBAI!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Heloo there! (Fake british accent). Gosh. I don't know what to write. Oh oh, visit my website plz: http://catmew.piczo.com/